Authenticity is one of those fascinating subjects - an important part of the spiritual journey. The egoic mind feels threatened by it, because the true energy of authenticity means the demise of ego led behaviour. If we logic it solely through the intellect, then we can rapidly lose the meaning behind it. Authenticity is a simple way of being that rises spontaneously, without control, from the core...
What is really real?
Our reality is shaped and manifested by what we are being within. Typically many people tend to identify with the conditioned thinking and behaviours inherent in our society. This creates a matrix of collective thought forms which many then conform to. In short we create the false reality which society expects of us.
This reality only tends to offer a wafer thin slice of the multi dimensional, profoundly magical universe available to us. If we can let go of our conditioned beliefs and behaviours, then this new absolute authentic reality gradually unfolds into our awareness.
It begins by challenging the conditioned thinking that imprisons us. That is the purpose of the articles below...
Index of articles on Authentic Reality:
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift...Finding Paradise Within
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Positively thriving through the Collapse of Civilisation
- Baptism of Fire for a New Humanity
- How finding the deeper meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
- Do the past and future really exist?...The Consciousness Landscape
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The hidden cost of "Free Energy"
- What authentic means and what gets in the way
- Deception on the Spiritual Path
- Embracing Spiritual Abundance
- Fear not. Everything is Perfect!
- Understanding the Moment
- Creating from Higher Mind
- Redefining Relationships
- The vinegar tasters according to the Tao of Pooh
- Trusting the divine through uncertain times
- The Law of Attraction (unveiled!)
- Return to wholeness...the true nature of healing
- Mastering the art of containment
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- "Moontime" - honouring the sacred cycle
- The Secret of Success
It's so easy to create illusionary realities on the path. Subtle essences of ego know how the soul is likely to act in particular circumstances. We've 'seen' what 'Enlightenment' looks like and a part of the soul might want to copy that. It's kind of like an echo of the real thing. These are the shadow identities that can be so deceptive. We're in a place of bliss perhaps, but is that where the soul is meant to be? It's not helped by the persistence of an "Opposing Consciousness" in the field, a purposeful energy with an underlying agenda to limit mankind's evolution. But if we can be honest with ourselves, there'll be an unease with any false dawns. We'll find the true light...
In the many years of awakened life I have witnessed abundance spoken about in a myriad of different ways. I’ve noticed that in all its different guises, there are two main ways in which it is interpreted:
- 1. Having lots of what we desire
2. Seeing the divine in all things
How did we really evolve?
On the surface, our evolution step-by-step from the apes has been heavily researched and documented. Anthropologists would have us believe our original ancestors were two legged homonoids that first stood upright around 4 million years ago. And yet there are still many missing links in our fossil records. A growing lobby of independent researchers are saying for example the change from early pre-humans to Homo Erectus around 200,000 years ago was just too great and too sudden for it to be a simply natural evolutionary process. So what are our origins exactly? These are incredibly exciting times where much of our convoluted past is coming to light. Especially since we are now able to look deeper into the Human Genome...
What does "Being in the Now" really mean?
It’s almost 'old-spiritual-hat' to speak of 'being in the moment' these days. New-Age bookshelves are brimming with suggestions of how to let go of the past, forget the future and simply "be in the now". Yet what if every distortion conceals a hidden truth? If I regret something of the past, then perhaps I’m still carrying it’s energetic lesson just waiting to be uncovered? And if I have one foot in the future, perhaps I'm already intuiting the flow of events yet to fully take shape? Maybe then, there’s much more to this 'moment of now' that we’re not fully giving credit to?...
How to manifest authentically
Consciousness and matter are the same thing: we shape and change matter from what we're being within. In some teachings though, we feel this ancient truth has been taken a step too far; trying to shape circumstances to manifest a new, apparently more desirable reality. There's simply no need to do this. Our higher selves, intune with the Divine Design are already shaping a far more miraculous, far more harmonious and far more loving reality than ego could ever dream of. And all we have to do is open to Higher Mind and bring that authentic dream into reality. So how does authentic creating from Higher Mind really work?...
The consciousness shift is challenging relationships to evolve
Our consciousness shift is hotting up. People are unwinding, unfolding and breaking free from eons of constraint. It's a truly wonderful movement to behold. I feel blessed to be here during these times of profound change. But it's a double edged sword too. In many cases it's generating untold pressure within families and relationships: it's causing great friction and sometimes even tearing them apart. What can we do about this? I feel strongly in my heart we need to redefine the very nature of relationships...
The wisdom of Lao Tzu meets Pooh
Uusally the deepest and insightful stories come about the nature of reality to us the most playful of ways. I love the story of 'The Vinegar Tasters'. It offers three distinctive perspectives on life and profound insight into perception and awareness. An excellent metaphor!
So which vinegar taster are you?
Here is an entertaining excerpt from Benjamin Hoff's 'Tao of Pooh'...
What does success mean to you?
This question is likely to invoke as many different answers as there are shades of colour on a bright summers day! For me, success means: whether I have, in any given moment, followed the calling of my soul. If I can rest my head upon my pillow each night, knowing that I have been the ‘me’ to best of my ability then I have fared well. If I have embraced the lessons that universe has given me, especially the most challenging ones, with profound self honesty and humility then I could not ask for anything more...
To trust or not to trust?
Do you trust that if you do exactly what your soul is guiding you to do, you'll be in exactly the right place at the right time and get exactly what you need to be who you truly are? Do you trust enough to do what you are 'meant' to do?
The world is in pretty uncertain times. If we look throughout history, we've undergone huge transition periods through different eras.
Unthinkable things have caught unsuspecting people off guard, heart-wrenching their lives. Throughout the ages, royalty has been overthrown, good men, women and children have been enslaved, currency rendered useless, war, disease and famine have wreaked havoc. This list is endless. What makes us so different now?...