Being careful with causality.
Life is full of paradoxes. In fact the more we walk the path, we may realise each stone we tread, is in itself a grey area of multiple truths, yet each step with a distinct Right Action. Take for example expressing ones truth: many know how important this can be. If we don't express who we truly are and if we're not being authentic, then we're certainly going to limit our unfolding. Yet what if we feel frustration inside, anger, rage or at times even hatred? I've observed all such colours are painted in life's karmic artistry. Is it right to suppress such feelings or deny them if they are bubbling away within? Yet if we let this causality out, does that not then draw to us their reflective effects? Here's where we need to master the art of 'containment'. What exactly do I mean by this?...
What is really real?
Our reality is shaped and manifested by what we are being within. Typically many people tend to identify with the conditioned thinking and behaviours inherent in our society. This creates a matrix of collective thought forms which many then conform to. In short we create the false reality which society expects of us.
This reality only tends to offer a wafer thin slice of the multi dimensional, profoundly magical universe available to us. If we can let go of our conditioned beliefs and behaviours, then this new absolute authentic reality gradually unfolds into our awareness.
It begins by challenging the conditioned thinking that imprisons us. That is the purpose of the articles below...
Index of articles on Authentic Reality:
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift...Finding Paradise Within
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Positively thriving through the Collapse of Civilisation
- Baptism of Fire for a New Humanity
- How finding the deeper meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
- Do the past and future really exist?...The Consciousness Landscape
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The hidden cost of "Free Energy"
- What authentic means and what gets in the way
- Deception on the Spiritual Path
- Embracing Spiritual Abundance
- Fear not. Everything is Perfect!
- Understanding the Moment
- Creating from Higher Mind
- Redefining Relationships
- The vinegar tasters according to the Tao of Pooh
- Trusting the divine through uncertain times
- The Law of Attraction (unveiled!)
- Return to wholeness...the true nature of healing
- Mastering the art of containment
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- "Moontime" - honouring the sacred cycle
- The Secret of Success
Listening to our inner voice
There is a natural flow to life beyond judgement of good and bad. The flow is designed to create each circumstance for our optimal spiritual evolution. It’s what we all yearn for at the deepest levels. Yet how many of us are really listening to that inner voice?
Nothing happens by chance. If healing is to be truly effective, then above all, we are invited to embrace the deeper meaning of our circumstance. It’s a way of life that beckons all awakening souls...
How often do you contemplate passing on?
Whether we appreciate it or not, we are all just one step away from death. In our culture, it seems to me that death has been so glamorised, fantasised and above all sanitised, that we've buried its true meaning under mountains of conditioning. It's either surrealised for Hollywood movies or pushed under the carpet of drug-induced, idealistic health-service longevity. It causes people to fear it, to deny or to ignore it. Paradoxically, such activity takes away the true meaning of life itself. It constrains and limits us. However, when we can constantly embrace the close proximity of death, without fearing it, I've discovered it's an incredible liberation. It sets us free to accept the moment fully, as it is, and to soar on the out-stretched wings of empowerment...
Harnessing the attractive power of the universe
Unless you've woken up recently, you've probably heard much about the so called "Law of Attraction". Motivational Gurus the world over seem to be advocating it's use to create the reality we might want, to generate abundance in life or that long sought after soulmate. From my perspective, indeed there is a Law of Attraction, but I observe how this natural science has been mis-informed or in some cases, maligned to promote or 'sell' a particular approach - namely that we can essentially manifest the reality we might want by using the law. So how might we unlock the real secret behind the Law of Attraction and harness it for maximum uplifting benefit?...
No one is right and no one is wrong
As an adjunct to my article called "Radical Forgiveness", I felt to add another vital root to the forgiveness tree: it is the realisation that in all our interactions with people, where two parties might disagree, "no one is right and no one is wrong". In my truth, it's much more than just a solution to forgiveness, it's also a priceless catalytic tool for evolutionary growth because it has the potential to grow "positive feedback loops". So what do I mean by this and how can it help?...
The importance of "Moontime"
Moontime is a name given to the "menstrual period" of the female cycle. It feels to me a beautiful description and speaks of the natural cyclical rhythm of this sacred time. It is often referred to in this way in Native American and Druid circles. In such bygone cultures it has been honoured by male and female alike, acknowledging the fact that we are all influenced and effected by this profoundly beautiful act of nature. It seems society has lost perspective and true understanding of this natural cycle. You might be interested, therefore, in this personal sharing...