When we begin to observe ourselves and our behaviour - our thoughts our feelings and our emotions - then we begin to know ourselves as more than the small "I". We begin to open the heart and feel our connection to the divine; sensed as joy, timelessness, expansiveness, interconnectivity, unconditional love. Many approaches in the Spiritual Mainstream would concur with this. But the question is, what happens next? What goes on internally as the soul infuses through our being; what will be encountered? And most importantly, how best can we work to integrate soul for the benefit of our lives...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Conscious Eating for Starsouls
- The Daily Alchemical Process of Ascension of the Soul
- Compassion as a Key to Ascension of the Soul
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Manifesting Miracles with the Soul...authentically!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- "Soul Mates and Twin Flames"
- You are the Captain of Your Soul
- Unleashing the Soul - how free are you?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- The Measure of Greatness... 19 key facets of the Soul
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- Spiritual Archetypes...a doorway to your Soul
- The Sword and the Rose...essential characteristics of the Soul
- The Soul's Gift of Beingness
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will... the soul's sense of purpose
- Discovering the Soul's Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Being an empath
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- The Twin Flame in Day to Day Life
- Self knowledge and the Soul
- All I see is a part of me...listening with the soul
- Listening to the Soul...knowing from a place beyond mind
- Unleashing the Soul through movement
- The Seven Rays of Divine Impulse...fundamental qualities of the Soul
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames revisited...our most popular article
- "Invoking the Soul's warrior within" - overcoming darkness
Do you ever get the sense that it's not "SC" (spiritually correct) to express passionate will? In the 'New Age Movement', where 'acceptance' and 'surrender' are the big buzz words, is there still a place for passionate courage, commitment and determination? Certainly to me there is.
So how do these qualities relate to acceptance and surrender? Are they meant to be blended together in some way? How do you commit to something with your whole heart, but without attached struggling?...
The divine Gift of Beingness.
It seems to me so many are trying to figure out exactly why they are here, in this incarnation right now. And in a world of increasing turbulence, exactly what are you here to do? How can we help? It's a question that's enough to drive you crazy just thinking about it! So what if the reason for your incarnation could easily be revealed to you from the current circumstances of your life? What if a simple change of perspective on how you create reality could uplift not just you, but everyone around you? What if that's the only truly positive way to change the world...
Finding your real passion
What is it that really makes you tick in life?
What is it that gets you out of bed in the cold, dark hours before the sun rises - have you discovered it yet?
Is there something that you would give your whole life for - something that is more important even than breathing?
Well, I can safely say that I'm one of those fortunate beings to have discovered the answer for me.
And in sharing a reflection, you might well find some inspiration for you too...
A couple of years ago, Trinity and myself co-wrote an article about "Soul Mates and Twin Flames". It's proved to be one of our most popular articles: it has had many thousands of reads and has been circulated on many sites across the web. It seems many awakened souls are interested in finding that perfect 'partner'! It's also something that's recently come up quite strongly in the one-on-one spiritual coaching I do. So what's the secret of success? I'm often asked this question so I thought I'd briefly revisit the subject...
What is purpose and where does it come from?
Sense of purpose is crucial to a satisfied and harmonious life. We all seem to have a yearning for something, even if in some people that sense of destiny is partially suppressed, denied or distorted. Purpose in life is what makes us tick. It's what gets us out of bed in the morning, it defines sense of worthwhile service and it brings the divine nature of the etheric into reality. Yet when unbalanced it can also make us desperately unhappy. So what is the purpose of the soul, where does it come from and how can we attune it so that we may experience a fulfilling and successful life?...
These are extraordinary times of great change and upheaval. Many things we've come to rely upon, the establishments and systems in society, even the very foundations of the reality we've believed in, are beginning to crumble. So in an environment of such turmoil, who and what can you really trust in? Gone are the times when a great saviour - a Messiah - has come to 'save the day'. These are times of the past. Now is the time to put faith in your own soul. Yes of course, other people can reflect back to you your gifts, they can empathise and catalyse, but they are not your gurus. They may point towards a Gateway, but only you can walk through it. Only you are the Captain of your Soul...
Due to disruptive nature of society, it's probably the case that with most, the lower self is separated from higher spiritual awareness at a pretty early age. Whether it be the programmed and conditioning behaviours of our parents, excito-toxins in our food or the electro-smog of modern day gadgetry, effectively the soul is fragmented into the bodymind and a barrier inserted to higher dimensional beingness. Our divine birth right is truncated. Most hardly notice the downgrading effect. That is until one day, we're reunited with multi-dimensionality, realise the profound blessing and embark on a path of realignment, reunification and at-one-ment with the divine. How might we catalyse this reharmonisation?...
Finding the harmony between the divine masculine and feminine
Here at Openhand we frequently speak of the importance of internally non efforting to unfold the authentic way of life we are meant to live. So how does this philosophy relate to purpose? Can purpose be achieved effortlessly? How can we be relaxed, open and expanded even when we experience the strong pull to do something?...
"We, who lived in concentration camps,
can remember the men who walked
through the huts of others,
giving away their last piece of bread.
They may have been few in number,
but they offer sufficient proof that everything
can be taken away from a man but one thing:
the last of the human freedoms-
to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances,
to choose one's own way."
Viktor Frankl - Auschwitz survivor
We live in a world of physicality, a place of goals, aspirations and creations. It's where we're invited to taste the ultimate paradox - the almost intangible essence of the divine, deeply diffused within the density. It's like sitting in an orchestra trying to listen to the quieter instruments like the flute when you're right next to the bass drum. Both are registered in the mind which plays its tricks of course, confusing the messages we're being given. We might feel a definite pull to do something which then doesn't seem to work out. How do we fathom what's going on when the ego can be so loud? It's all about finding the gift of beingness...
I'm frequently asked by awakening people how to deal with negative energies which may invade our consciousness as we become more open. In truth we are all influenced to a greater or lesser degree by an Opposing Consciousness that acts through the surrounding field causing us to make choices that are not in our best interests. Of course some will say it's important not to give energy to the dark and I would agree with the sentiment, yet we live in a relative world of real experience where we can be easily derailed and there are ways of combating this destablising influence. If the subject is important to you, then you might like to read on...