I find myself blessed to be traveling out around the world meeting, and working with, evolving people in this great shift of consciousness taking place. Our lives are being challenged in the most profound of ways, in our careers, relationships and general living circumstances. Of course it will invoke fear: every reason why not to step forwards will arise, as you push the buttons of those around you. But this is not the time to hesitate. Your soul yearns for vibrant change, for a new harmonious reality at one with all life. How do you summon the courage to step boldly forwards?
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Conscious Eating for Starsouls
- The Daily Alchemical Process of Ascension of the Soul
- Compassion as a Key to Ascension of the Soul
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Manifesting Miracles with the Soul...authentically!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- "Soul Mates and Twin Flames"
- You are the Captain of Your Soul
- Unleashing the Soul - how free are you?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- The Measure of Greatness... 19 key facets of the Soul
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- Spiritual Archetypes...a doorway to your Soul
- The Sword and the Rose...essential characteristics of the Soul
- The Soul's Gift of Beingness
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will... the soul's sense of purpose
- Discovering the Soul's Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Being an empath
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- The Twin Flame in Day to Day Life
- Self knowledge and the Soul
- All I see is a part of me...listening with the soul
- Listening to the Soul...knowing from a place beyond mind
- Unleashing the Soul through movement
- The Seven Rays of Divine Impulse...fundamental qualities of the Soul
- Soul Mates and Twin Flames revisited...our most popular article
- "Invoking the Soul's warrior within" - overcoming darkness
We often hear in Spiritual Circles about "the importance of speaking one's truth". Yet so often, I hear from people that when they do this, such as in family groups for example, others frequently resist; they still work to pigeon-hole you into the 'norm' - they still try to stick you in that labeled box that they're comfortable with. Short of completely walking away from the relationship, what choice are you left with? Personally I believe "speaking one's truth" is a misnomer and we would better be served by speaking more in terms of "expressing one's truth". What's the subtle difference and why's it so important?
The Journey of the Soul is one of ever-learning, evolving and growing. I put it to you there is nothing else going on but this miraculous self-realising process. The One is expressing itself through the entirety of form in the Universe - through you, through your soul. Whilst we will create things in this process, whilst we will have relationships and fall in love, these are the effects of the miraculous weave of life simply expressing itself. Life is looking for ever higher harmonies of vibrational alignment. If this is true, then how might we consider the phenomenon of a 'mistake' on the Spiritual Path? What is a mistake? Is it possible to avoid them?...
It seems to me that just about everybody is searching for something - be it joy, love, material abundance or some kind of fulfillment. And so often, all that's found, are dancing veils in a world of disillusion. Many people are close, tantalisingly close to the ultimate prize that will complete them. It's right there, in every single moment - the potential to break through into your deepest Cosmic Self, the magnificent destiny of all toil and struggle; the answer to every question. Where do you look? And most importantly, how do you look?...
I must admit that, like many of us, I long to shake off the limitations and restrictions of having a physical body. I yearn to fly free in the higher densities, dancing and twirling as an expression of the boundless soul that I am. When I woke up, I began to feel this freedom in my everyday life, every time I closed my eyes and let go. The contrast between unleashing my soul and squeezing it back into my dense, physical body was a total mismatch. I just couldn’t squash my soul back in! So, I immediately embarked upon a journey to find a way that my soul could thrive whilst still having a physical body...
Have you found it yet? The passion that gets you out of bed in the morning all bright eyed and bushy tailed. Have you found the sweet spot, that breaks you out of any rut, and pushes you forward no matter what the difficulty or density? Passion is the root of purpose - it gives meaning and direction. Why? Because when you're in your passion, you're accessing the elixir of life itself - the mainstream of your soul. And the soul instantly connects you to the Source of all Creation - an unlimited potential that constantly fires with new potential and possibility. The One in you is fulfilled, and simultaneously, a streaming bountiful and abundant expression flows from that. That's why it's essential you discover your passion...
Whether aware or not, everyone is influenced by the current higher dimensional shift of consciousness into the Fifth Density. All is interconnected by consciousness, and the underlying flow on Earth is into higher dimensions. Gaia has centred herself in the 5D and is inviting all life to join her. It may sound a bit 'out there' to some, but when you examine it fully, you'll find that every thought, emotion and feeling - indeed every action - is being influenced by the interplay of the shift. You're either making choices aligned with the surrendered flow of love, or else control and fear. If you can trust in the flow of love, then you'll evolve, expand and attain a sublimely new way of living and being in the 5D...
St Francis, was an incarnated angel of compassion, and has had a special place in my heart throughout the aeons. When I immerse myself in nature, walking in the woods, he'll frequently appear. He'll transform into an earthly presence, as if breathed into being through the breath of the trees. We'll walk together, delighting in the vibrations of light as it flickers through the trees. We'll feel the Angels' chorus singing the birds into life, whilst an ethereal pulse enlivens a gentle breeze that ignites the whole forest with Love. In these moments, time ceases to be. That moment is eternal...
As you inquire deeper into the real meaning of the moment, and of your life's purpose, you'll start to pick up signs and synchronicity, where the field seems to magically click in around you, as if by some pre-ordained force. What's going on here? How might you best understand, and work with, the signs? They are powerful pointers to your journey of evolution.
This exploration contains a video in the new Openhand Philosophy series...
There comes a point in your life where you realise the old way of being and existing in the world, just doesn't work any more. It doesn't make sense any longer to graft and grind for the same, or similar, outcomes. It doesn't seem to fulfill. That's when the inner journey, as a moment by moment way of being, beckons. That's what this second in the new Openhand Philosophy series (including video) is all about. It's a snippet, to provide insight and inspiration, for those who are coming to realise, that the inner journey is the only true way to lasting fulfillment. At Openhand we call it "The Pathless Way"...
It's clear the mainstream of humanity is becoming increasingly dissatisfied, and dis-eased as the seeming relentless struggle to control life and the planet's dwindling resources rolls on. Fortunately, a growing group of people are turning away from this mechanised madness by finding love, peace and fulfilment within. It's all about recgonising oneself as part of the greater whole and flowing with that, inside yourself. Understanding how the microcosym of your life fits within the greater macrocosym leads to a sublime way of being. You find the mystical 'nirvana', inside yourself. Here's how...
You'll no doubt hear lots about the value and importance of surrender on the spiritual path - being able to accept the moment as it really is, without needing it to be a certain way. In other words, not needing a particular outcome. So what about all the qualities of determination, courage and willpower? Do they fit in, and if so, how?
This exploration includes the first in series of new style Openhand Spiritual Philosophy videos...