From time to time everyone is going to experience set-backs on the Spiritual Path. Maybe you put all your energy behind a particular project but it didn't work out; maybe you thought the flow was heading in a particular direction but it changed; maybe relationships didn't grow as you hoped they might. And so we hit this 'crunch moment', where the light of day reveals a new, hidden, truth. One that potentially floors you. But there's an important reason why such things happen, and why we might react badly to them. The point is, not how hard they hit us, but how we deal with them, and then get back up and get going again. There's a way to always take something positive. And we can learn to master these events better...
Universal life energy
What is universal life energy?
There is a consciousness that animates and connects all life. Some call it "Universal Life Energy" or "Unity Consciousness". Gurus, mystics and sages have spoken for centuries about universal life energy. It has been called many things including: Ki, Ka, Chi, Xi, Prana, Netter, Ihund and Biomagnetic energy to name but a few.
When we raise increase our energetic sensitivity, a natural flow can be perceived as a sense of 'rightness'. When we follow this flow, we move into alignment with the universe and life feels increasingly successful, fulfilled and abundant.
Below is a range of articles designed to expand your awareness of Universal Life Energy.
Index of articles on Universal Life Energy:
- Living 5D Consciousness Now...5 Typical Experiences
- Understanding the Shift...The 5D Shift Project
- The Tides of Change...Prospering from a Vibrant New Phase in the Great 5D Shift
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Recent Accelerations in the 5D Shift...And How You Might Personally Benefit
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- Conscious Eating for Starsouls
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- The Process of Transformation from 3D to 5D Earth
- Manifesting Miracles with Universal Life Energy...authentically!
- Path between Worlds: Into the Fifth Density...Louder than Words
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Why being in the Spiritual Flow is the only way to truly Live
- Giving and Receiving: Mastering the Spiritual Feedback Loop
- The Great Realignment (Part 1): The New Paradigm
- The Great Realignment (Part 2): Gaia's Dramatic Healing
- The Great Realignment (Part 3): Sending an SOS to the World
- Twenty Top Tips for Conscious Eating
- The unquantifiable importance of solitude...The Lone Space
- Sword and the Rose...harmony between the divine masculine and feminine
- Bringing in the Divine...Are you grounded
- The Power of the Energy Worker
- Overcoming doubt...flying on the wings of vulnerability
- How to flow when the torrents are raging?...profound Confucius
- The true nature of healing...working with universal life energy
- Return to Wholeness - the true nature of healing
- A Positive Force for Change...How do we become one?
We often hear in Spiritual Circles about "the importance of speaking one's truth". Yet so often, I hear from people that when they do this, such as in family groups for example, others frequently resist; they still work to pigeon-hole you into the 'norm' - they still try to stick you in that labeled box that they're comfortable with. Short of completely walking away from the relationship, what choice are you left with? Personally I believe "speaking one's truth" is a misnomer and we would better be served by speaking more in terms of "expressing one's truth". What's the subtle difference and why's it so important?
I must admit that, like many of us, I long to shake off the limitations and restrictions of having a physical body. I yearn to fly free in the higher densities, dancing and twirling as an expression of the boundless soul that I am. When I woke up, I began to feel this freedom in my everyday life, every time I closed my eyes and let go. The contrast between unleashing my soul and squeezing it back into my dense, physical body was a total mismatch. I just couldn’t squash my soul back in! So, I immediately embarked upon a journey to find a way that my soul could thrive whilst still having a physical body...
It's clear the mainstream of humanity is becoming increasingly dissatisfied, and dis-eased as the seeming relentless struggle to control life and the planet's dwindling resources rolls on. Fortunately, a growing group of people are turning away from this mechanised madness by finding love, peace and fulfilment within. It's all about recgonising oneself as part of the greater whole and flowing with that, inside yourself. Understanding how the microcosym of your life fits within the greater macrocosym leads to a sublime way of being. You find the mystical 'nirvana', inside yourself. Here's how...
Okay, so more and more people are speaking of the importance of aligning with the natural flow in life - to find greater harmony, fulfillment and at-one-ment with the divine. But there's an added complexity happening in the quantum field which I felt to bring attention to. Because if you're embarked on the spiritual path, it's sure to be affecting you. It's the realisation that at least two main - sometimes contrasting - flows are influencing your consciousness. Understanding and integrating these is going to be important to peace of mind. Because the interplay of the two, will likely affect every choice that you make...
Humanity has discovered an important phenomenon about reality - that it is not fixed and solid, but more a moving flow of ever-adapting consciousness - the "Quantum Soup". And most importantly, that the observer affects reality by what you focus on. So it's become a common theme then to 'set intention' and 'manifest what you desire' to happen. Or else there's the view that some destined, synchronistic, event line - 'your destiny' - is supposed to land, but only by applying such focus. I think there's truth in these viewpoints, but not the whole truth. So how do you successfully navigate the inner landscape? How do you create authentic miracles and magic?...
These are monumental times to be alive. A phenomenal shift in the consciousness of Gaia is taking place, to which all life on the planet is invited. At the culmination of 2012, she centred her consciousness in the Fifth Density giving birth to a New Paradigm of existence. However, life here in the lower densities currently remains convoluted, intoxicated and poisonous. To the extent that if it continued, would risk the emergence of the New Paradigm and the future viability of successful co-creative harmony for all life on Earth. Thus a "Great Cleansing" is now necessary to secure the future of life on 5D Earth. A collapse mechanism of the old reality is just beginning. What will that likely entail?...
Yesterday I was at a favourite gorge here in Avalon (UK). The weather was spectacular: a still and crisp autumn day; the trees resplendent in greens, golds and oranges; clouds were flowing into the horizon, across blue sky, like an endless river. When I looked at the rocks, I couldn’t see them anymore; I couldn’t see the trees any longer as purely 3D. The air was no longer air, just passing into physical lungs. As I looked around me, I’d become as one with the consciousness, with the light; and as I looked into the setting sky, it’s like I was flowing into it. I was flowing into the 5D. This, I know as the Path Between Worlds. Come join the journey…
How do we create the lives that best serve us?
We are still frequently being asked about our thoughts on manifestation: how do we create the lives that best serve us? From our perspective, in true authenticity, it is not a case of manifesting by mind led intention, rather we tune into our higher self, align with the natural energetic flow of the moment and simply allow creative "Right Action" to unfold as a natural expression of who we really are. So if you're not completely content with the circumstances of your life and you're interested in creating a more harmonious one, you might be interested in reading this point of view...
Making the choices of our higher self
Humanity's spiritual awakening is gathering at a pace. Many have awakened to the profound magic of Unity Consciousness - that cosmic energy which unites all. But what is the next step? Where do you go from there? It's all about learning to 'walk the path' by following your inner compass. So how exactly does that work? I've been consciously walking the path for a long time now and encountered many who're doing the same. Here's my sharing based on those direct experiences...