There are two ways of living your life: one, as if nothing is a miracle; two, as if everything is! We're living in two world's not one: the old is one of systems, logic and control, which strangles the juice out of life. It's a reality long past it's self-by-date, essentially because it's divorced from the flow. Then there's another world - it's one of mystery, miracles and magic, where everything has a deeper meaning, a deeper significance and purpose. It's this that I call the 'dreamspace'. In fact it's far more real, far more fulfilling than 'reality'. What is this dreamspace like? How can you become multidimensional? How can you live it?...
What is 'Spirituality'?
Here we're exploring the concept of general spirituality. What does it mean to be spiritual? How do we live in a spiritual way, within society? How might being aligned with your spirituality, bring a greater sense of joy and fulfillment to your life?
We're offering points of view here, which we believe in passionately. But we're not claiming them to be the 'absolute truth' - it is our truth, designed to help catalyse an evolutionary shift in your own truth. To us, that's a key facet of the spirit - that each has their own perspective on reality, which are all equally valid. But let us challenge and continually evolve our perspective.
In so doing, we find it brings us increasingly into alignment with the natural flow of the universe. Life becomes increasingly aligned and sublime. Explore...
Index of articles on general Spirituality:
- When Judgment and Projection come Calling...How to deal with Them
- Spiritual Insight into Processing the Grief of Loss
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- How to Make the Best Spiritual Choices in Life?
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- How Do You Truly Change Your Life Situation?
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- The Path Less Traveled...And How to Tackle It
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- How to Follow Your Path of Light through the Accelerating 5D Shift
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- "Burning the Boats" of an Out-dated Reality Construct...Here's How
- Torsional Influx of High Vibrational Energy - Rise Up!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Hunger for Change...Finding the Courage
- The Purpose of Set-backs...And How to Quickly Bounce Back
- Expressing beyond Words...Finding the Spiritual Samurai in You
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake'
- Breaking though the Moment into your Miraculous Cosmic Self
- A Burning Yearning for Change...How is it Spiritual?
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Do You Ever Feel Like You Don't Belong Here?
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- Dealing with the Challenges of Being an Empath...or highly sensitive
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- 22 Ways to Tell if You're a Spirit Warrior
- 9 Methods for Dealing with Psychic Energy Attack in Your Field
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go
- Understanding the Root Cause of Depression so we can deal with it
- What Really is Self-Realisation and how can it help you drink the juice of life?
- Who are You and how to be that
- Path between Worlds: Into the Fifth Density...Louder than Words
- Mastering the ancient art of White Magic - Creating from Higher Mind
- What a rabbit taught me about being an empath
- The Spiritual Warrior learns though adversity
- Right Action and the Path of Light
- Courage, Commitment and Focus on the Spiritual Path
- "Live fully Now"...but what does that mean?
- 20 Top Tips for Conscious Eating
- The Uplifting Effect of Endorphins
- The Singularly most important thing after Waking Up
- Radical Forgiveness...what does it truly mean to forgive?
- The Blame Game...is it mankind's most divisive?
- The Universal Law of Non-Efforting
- The Lone Space...The unquantifiable importance of solitude.
- Breaking through Limitation: I can, I must, I will
- Discovering the Divine Purpose of Your Incarnation
- Unable to make a Decision?...Maybe you're in "Indespension"
- Creating Positive Feedback Loops...No one is right and no one is wrong
- How finding the Deeper Meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- A healthy relationship with death...How often do you contemplate passing on?
- From absolute freedom rightness happens
- What is success? A spiritual perspective
- The Journey...it's just like flying
- Are you creating you or being you?
- Freeing the Spirit
- Your beacon of Light in a world of darkness
- 20 seconds of insane courage
- Dare to be free. Dare to be me.
- How does Animal Medicine work? Learning from Animals
- Confucius, The Buddha and Lao Tzu - "the vinegar tasters"
You are the One; and at the same time, you are a unique expression of the One. If we deny that uniqueness, or suppress it, you can't ride the wave of the Soul all the way back to the shores of the One within you. You have so very much to offer to life and the world. Sometimes in spiritual circles there's a tendency to emulate some perceived spiritual way of being. Or to drop duality by dropping the quintessence of you. This is self-defeating, building in itself, subtle spiritual identity. Individuality is essential to expressing the One. There's absolutely nothing like becoming the fullness of YOU...
What the world needs most of all right now, is for the new breed of 'Spirit Warriors' to step up and step out. It needs people to dive into centre stream; to take a risk, that we can truly change the worldwide reality by having the courage to change our own. It is said that... "madness is doing the same thing day in day out and yet expecting a different result!" Well, there's plenty of madness out there right now!
So where do you stand? Are you one of the New Spirit Warriors? Here's how to hone your warrior spirit...
There's a high degree of Psychic Energy Attack going on in the field right now. My strong sense is that it's coming from (what Openhand calls) the 'raptor consciousness'. It is a dense vibration, a controlling energy, that's like a consumptive virus. It's prevalent across the planet, has been so for millions of years, and acts through humanity's denser vehicles of expression. I've described it's origins in the Divinicus Book. Right now, that energy has been deeply stirred up and its stronghold here greatly challenged by the supportive, realigning energies of benevolence. It's making life increasingly unstable, but here's why that's a good thing and how to deal with it...
Zillions of words have been written on the subject of intention. I'm sure it goes without saying that we'd all like a successful and fulfilled life. But what is true intention and where does it come from? In 'setting intention', we need to be really clear it's not coming from a subtle sense of lack. And in creating with the divine, we also need to be clear how that works exactly. What, if anything, does the divine 'want'? I put it to you, that there is a way to totally surrender into the divine flow, and thereby lead a truly magical, blessed and abundant life. Providing that is, we make the one authentic choice open to us...
Can you believe it, 70% of Americans are on some kind of prescription drug and more than half receive at least two prescriptions. High on the list of drugs prescribed are antidepressants. I find that shocking. Not least, it speaks about the dysfunctional nature of society in terminal decline. The system is not working! I imagine practically everyone suffers from some kind of unhappiness or depression from time to time. Why does that happen? How might we deal with it in an effective, spiritual way, without prescribing medication?...
We read about 'self-realisation' in spiritual circles, but what really does that mean? We may gain an intellectual understanding, but to me, there's much more to the term itself and what it can encourage us to do; how to live. I observe in the work we do, that when a person finds the right alignment in life, which incorporates self-realisation, then our perspective on life changes immeasurably for the better. It can be said, that in actual fact, there is nothing else but self-realisation going on. It's just a question of whether we're actively engaged in it, in which case we become the masters of it; or else we're ignorant of it, and thus become victims. So what really is self-realisation, and how can we benefit from it?...
It strikes me that the biggest problem humanity faces right now is a case of mistaken identity. People mistake themselves for something they are not; and this generates all manner of false lifestyles and suffering. And even when a person discovers they are not the ego, there frequently follows all kinds of attachment and identification with qualities of the soul: like "I am love" for example. So what about ditching all kinds of conditioned identity completely?
What about surrendering into the infinite vulnerability of the moment
and allowing the real you to effortlessly arise?
How might that positively change your life and the world around you too?...
Yesterday I was at a favourite gorge here in Avalon (UK). The weather was spectacular: a still and crisp autumn day; the trees resplendent in greens, golds and oranges; clouds were flowing into the horizon, across blue sky, like an endless river. When I looked at the rocks, I couldn’t see them anymore; I couldn’t see the trees any longer as purely 3D. The air was no longer air, just passing into physical lungs. As I looked around me, I’d become as one with the consciousness, with the light; and as I looked into the setting sky, it’s like I was flowing into it. I was flowing into the 5D. This, I know as the Path Between Worlds. Come join the journey…
I've faced many challenging and difficult situations that I recall through my existence. It seems my life has consisted of a good deal of breaking through adversity; continually confronting and overcoming challenges. Since earlier times, many things have changed. Along the path, I've learned the art of divinely surrendering to the flow; of accepting life as it really is, initially at least, without trying to change it. I realised you have to be at-one with something - the One - to truly change anything. Has this made life any easier? In many ways yes. But I also have a strong warrior energy: I love the complexity, challenge and opportunities in life; the chance to learn and grow. Whether man or woman, cultivating the warrior spirit can be of great service to us all...
How do we create the lives that best serve us?
We are still frequently being asked about our thoughts on manifestation: how do we create the lives that best serve us? From our perspective, in true authenticity, it is not a case of manifesting by mind led intention, rather we tune into our higher self, align with the natural energetic flow of the moment and simply allow creative "Right Action" to unfold as a natural expression of who we really are. So if you're not completely content with the circumstances of your life and you're interested in creating a more harmonious one, you might be interested in reading this point of view...
You'll never forget this video
I came across this amazing video the other day which I felt to share. I find it tremendously inspirational. It's not a 'spiritual' video as such, but then again, if we're truly following and committing to our passion, is that not spiritual in itself? I'm travelling the world currently, on the Divinicus Tour, meeting people, all of whom have seemingly mountainous obstacles on their path. This is a video about a guy demonstrating tremendous skill, commitment and bravery in crossing a seemingly insurmountable mountain range - a knife edge ridge - on the awesomely beautiful Isle of Skye in Scotland. What can this video teach us about life itself?...