Continual Process of Confrontation
In the shift of Human Consciousness we're often talking about 'letting go'. But what does it mean? How do we truly let go? In the coaching that I do, I often find there's a subtle inner program that makes people want to avoid challenging and difficult circumstances. It's certainly a conditioning from society. To me, true letting go, is a continual process of confrontation of the moment and surrendering into what we really feel...
What is Enlightenment?
There are probably many definitions for what Enlightenment is - it is likely that we would each describe it in our own unique way. That is because words are ultimately inadequate to describe what can only be experienced.
That said, words and contemplations can help point to that inner state of pure presence. That is the purpose of the following articles...
Index of articles on Enlightenment:
- The Acceleration of Kundalini in the 5D Shift
- Spiritual Insight into Processing the Grief of Loss
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- We Are Earth Bound Misfits Learning to Fly
- The Path Less Traveled...And How to Tackle It
- Ditching Physical Expectation in the Great 5D Shift...Finding Paradise Within
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Breaking though the Moment into your Miraculous Cosmic Self
- Finding Nirvana...Aligning yourself with the Universal Flow
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- The Patriarch Distortion: Breaking into Enlightenment
- What Really is Self-Realisation and how can it help you drink the juice of life?
- Who are You?...Finding the Enlightened Sate
- What is Enlightenment...short video doco
- Mastery of the Expanded - Enlightened - Self
- What does Enlightenment feel like?
- How finding the deeper meaning can lead to a more fulfilled life
- Enlightenment and the Pain of Existence
- Void of Silence...Into Enlightenment
- Integrating Inner Identities on the Journey of Enlightenment
- Wisdom of an empty - Enlightened - mind
- What does it mean to truly let go?
- The search for the Holygrail...the Seer of all things
The search for the Holy Grail
There is something which humanity has been searching for since our inception. Something which is the answer to every single question, every single thought, word, deed and feeling. It is our destiny, it is the beginning and end of everything...the circle completing itself. We can search, question and create as much as we want to in the external world of effects, but unless we've found the source of our inquisitiveness, we're guaranteed not to have satiated our desires. Yet even when we eventually give up the fruitless external struggle and embark on the inner journey, we still won't find it whilst someone is looking for it. So what am I talking about? It is the HolyGrail. The "Seer" of all things...